I don't suppose anyone has an 11cm ish 17 degree stem 31.8 that I can experiment with regarding my TT position? ... See MoreSee Less
Chief Commissar: Chris Payne
Assistant Commissar: Richard Oaks
First Aid: Graham Durant (Paramedics)
Start at Coalville Wheelers clubroom top road Griffydam.The race will be neutralised for the first 1.626km to enable the safe and controlled crossing of the B5234,at the start of the race,this will be the only time the race will cross this road.
Turn Right out of H.Q.car park(M)and proceed north along unclassified road(oldA447)for 258m to crossroads(M). Proceed straight across observing road markings(Top Brand)and proceed for 1.6km to where the race will be de-neutralised. Proceed along this road for a further 2.1km to traffic island.(M) proceed to the second exit(A454) turning onto the A453.(M) Proceed for 1.5km to the junction with the A453 and the unclassified road to Breedon (Nottingham Road)(M). Turn left towards Breedon/Ashby-de-la Zouch (caution 2 traffic calming humps and 2 sets of traffic calming cushions in Breedon village(M)) and proceed for 5.7km to junction with Melbourne Road(unclassified)(M) Turn left and proceed for 1.5km to junction with the B5324 (Rempstone Road)(M). Turn left onto the B5324 and proceed for 1.4km to junction with the Top Brand (M) Turn left and proceed for 309m to finish line. This completes 1 lap Continue for a further 6 laps.
Signing on is in the event H.Q. and closes 10.10 am
Please also sign the visitors book and encourage any friends family
1. The H.Q. will be open from 9.00am and refreshments will be available throughout the event. (Organiser will be around from 7am approx.)
2. Parking is now at the club room there is ample space will be someone at H.Q. to assist but please park bearing in mind you will need to turn right out of H,Q. at the start of the race and our neighbours NO parking in the drive opposite. Outside the front of the Club room parking for event vehicles/Marshals only.
3. No following cars are allowed without prior arrangement and the chief commissar’s approval. Any rider associated with a following car will be disqualified.
4. If not completing the course please report to the finish to register your withdrawal.
5. Prizes will be awarded as soon as possible after the event.
6. Small Number to be worn on the left arm all corners secure.
7. The judge’s decision is final.
8. Any complaints must be made in writing to the organiser within 48 hours of the finish.
Remember: No Crash Helmet, No Licence, No Ride.
Have a safe race and good luck to everybody.
north or south junction 23. Take the A512 to Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Follow this road to the 1st traffic island (approx 6 miles)
Take the 3rd(right)exit into Peggs Green follow this road (do not turn off)
approx 1 mile car park /HQ on right
North/South exit Ashby A511.Follow signs Loughborough A512
Approx 3 miles at traffic island take the first(left)exit
Follow this road (do not turn off) approx 1 mile car /HQ on right
Postal Code LE67 8HX