Club TT Entry Rules
- Paid-up CWCC full members (all ages) pay £3 to enter events.
- Paid-up second claim members (all ages) also pay £3 to enter events.
- Riders from other clubs which are affiliated to the CTT can ride as many events as they like but the entry fee for all ages is £4. Riders must provide contact details including next of kin contact on the ‘sign-on’ sheet.
- Riders who are not members of other CTT affiliated clubs can only ride a maximum of 2 events before being asked to join the club or no longer ride. The entry fee for non members of all ages is £4 (includes £1 day insurance). Riders must provide contact details including next of kin contact on the ‘sign-on’ sheet.
- Junior (under 18) riders must have a signature from a parent or guardian on the sign-on sheet.
- Actual and handicap points will only be given to full members and will start when membership has been paid.
- The club operates a NO HELMET = NO RIDE policy for all club TT events. (This doesn’t apply to open events).
- Rear lights are advisory.